Monday, July 13, 2009

Blue or pink

Its been so long after a week's vacation at the beach and going on a blogging hiatus

HUM...
Oh--we find out what we are having on Wednesday!  Neil and I are so excited we can hardly stand it.  And the little one is moving like a crazy guy/girl.  I don't remember Layla being this active so early on, but it could be a second pregnancy thing (or it could be there is a little more excitement around with a 2 year old to get the baby going crazy).  Layla is convinced she's having a sister like Fancy Nancy, but we've prepared her for a super cool little brother too.  I think I'll just be happy to see the baby again and know everything is okay.  

I think this one is sitting really low too because I am already running to the bathroom CONSTANTLY.  It gets interesting during long runs...lets just say I am very familiar with all the hiding spots along my and dad's route.  

Layla is changing so much every day...she's just growing up too fast and is turning into quite the conversationalist.  I am constantly surprised by the things she talks about.  I have TONS of video from the beach that I'm going to try and put together to post really soon so that you guys can see her in action :-)

FINALLY...
Dad and I just got in from Georgetown this evening--super cool place, by the way.  We had a meeting with a wedding planner and it went great (and I got to indulge in my latest craving for sushi--well for cucumber rolls because raw fish is a NO NO--but OH MY GOODNESS was I a happy camper or what).  Exciting things around the corner for Black Daffodil and for Autumn Song...

So I think that's all for now.
I'll post on Wednesday and let you know what we find out (and hopefully I'll have some videos of Layla and the beach trip as well).

Any guesses on what it is....right now we've got a pretty even split among our friends.

2 comments:

Karen Slate said...

lot's of exciting things happening! Can't wait til Wednesday to find out if it's "blue or pink"!

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness! I can hardly stand it myself! You know? I think I may have to change my prediction. I have said all along that you are having another girl, but for some reason, I am all of a sudden seeing some blue in your future. So...that's it...my prediction - it's a boy! Oh my goodness...can tomorrow get here quicker?? :)

And, of course, I also can't wait to see pictures of the oh-so-intelligent big sister on video. Her videos always make me smile! :-)