Friday, July 3, 2009

Growing belly and my little star

First, another belly picture.  This one is at 19 weeks..almost half way to baby--its going by so quickly this time.  I think I can be really proud of this one (the belly shot) and even more proud of the next one...its starting to grow grow grow!


Okay, so here is the video of Layla.  She insisted on her tutu because the music video had ballerinas on it...and she tried her hardest to perfect their dancing.  After about three dress rehearsals, she was ready to be filmed.  Although you may start to find it kind of boring....wait until the end when she hits the high note.  She told me afterwards that it was her FAVORITE part of the song.  



Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from Black Daffodil Films on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Only Servants Ministries said...

Gez Linds. My belly shows you up and I'm not even pregnant! If your belly looks "awkward" (like you said it will at the beach) then mine must look extremely cumbersome! haha. I'm just kidding. You're cute being so proud of that little thing. :)

I will be back later to watch the video when i can turn the sound on. CT's asleep. I don't want to miss that high note.

Only Servants Ministries said...

okay... well actually, I am pregnant, but not as far along as you... and in a different sort of way.

Natasha said...

Yes, I agree, the high note at the end was the best part. Was that Mariah Carey or Layla Beans? I'm not sure.... :)

Yes, the belly is coming along. Almost half way - I can't believe it!! :) So exciting!! :)